Daisypath Anniversary tickers

quite simple

to make me look gorgeous, what i need is a little black dress and the man i love beside me..

Saturday, April 17, 2010

meet pinky!

This is Pinky...the 3rd gadget Fe gave me :)
I got this as my birthday gift last December. He asked me whether i want the white one instead, but considering my clumsiness (oh,those white keyboard.. xp) i fell for this gorgeous one. Pink with Imprint 3D Design by Tord Boontje.
I'm not a gadget freak, i only access pc for officeworks and/or for internet, so i dont know which brands are better than the other..but Fe does know, a lot xp so he chose this brand..(good choice, ebeh!)

He always know what i want -- just sometimes he chooses not to give me xp..
i love love love Fe so damn much!

cheerios,
jey

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say..