Daisypath Anniversary tickers

quite simple

to make me look gorgeous, what i need is a little black dress and the man i love beside me..

Monday, April 5, 2010

a baby step

what am i doing? writing on blog so everyone will know my thoughts even the filthiest one?! yes, indeed :) gee, this is like opening the pandora box..

i'm a first timer on these blogging-stuff.
actually i had one blog i made long-long-loooong time ago, about the year of those tamagochies were sooo in :P but i forgot the passwords, and hardly remember the blog's name.

besides, i'm having an issue with this blogging thing..it's like welcoming strangers at my door,,haha some privacy!

Though, i like writing diaries,,i mean, a real one, a book with some tiny-useless-padlock --bcoz anyone could easily broke it-- :D but still, i would get very upset when i lost the key..hahaha.
i'm sure any girl on my age at least have 2 or 3 of that kind of diary on their early school :D
then it becomes my habbit..a cheesy one!

but now here i am, making the least effort writing down my random thoughts about my super-ordinary-life..
naaah, actually this only will be about me and Fe, the man who took my life away, literally.
and we're planning to unite ourselves on fe7ey productions, where kids will be the main product :)

oh how i love him.. *blushed*

okay then, let's see if i could speak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say..