Daisypath Anniversary tickers

quite simple

to make me look gorgeous, what i need is a little black dress and the man i love beside me..

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

opposite attracts

2010

the 8th years we've been banging head together. too many memories to tell, yet so many adventures to come :)
this is the man i always know will be the last man standing.
his deep brownish eyes always moved me. make me melt like an m & m on my mouth. sweet yet bitter. bcoz there's always something i cant describe as i swim around his eyes. he never talk much. makes me keep on wanting more of him.

i got this addiction on late 2002.
we were freshmen at the college.
everything was...
so new.
so true.
so bright.
so right.

he's like a breeze.
i'm like a storm.

he loves being in the crowd even without saying a word.
i love being "crowded" even when i'm alone :D

opposite attracts.

it was october 22nd, 2002.
when he gave me the rose.
as red as my heart.

8 new years eve, 8 ieds, and 2 funeral. my dad and his dad.

this time i'm lost for words.
how i'm so blessed having him on my side.

-jeylovesfe-

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say..